The Andhra Pradesh state cabinet that met on Monday took some of the key decisions.
* In light of recent Maoist threatening letter, the cabinet decided to increase the security to the Chief Minister
* The state cabinet, on the secretariat handover To Telangana, opined that the shifting of departments has not been completed at fullest.
* It has decided to form cabinet Subcommittee to review the same. The cabinet subcommittee constitutes two Deputy CMs, Ministers Yanamala Rama Krishnudu, Kamineni Srinivasa Rao and Achem Naidu.
* The cabinet has also decided to form another subcommittee on the future course of action against Krishna Tribunal order.
* The cabinet has approved four private universities in the state . In Vishakapatnam two universities, one university in Sri City and another will come in Chittor district.
* Reviewed the proposal to replace Vishaka Urban Development Authority with Metro Development Authority
* The cabinet decided to acquire 400 acres land in Maduravada and Kommadi and the compensation package should be implemented in line with CRDA.