Imp News As It Comes , India & World

catchy events all around

SHOCKING – Replaced Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Explodes in US Plane
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 malfunction causes smoke on plane.The incident happened about 9:15 a.m. as Flight 994 to Baltimore was boarding. Arson investigators confirmed that a Samsung phone overheated, leading to smoke in the cabin.An airport spokeswoman, Natalie Ciresi-Chaudoin, said 75 people aboard the Boeing 737 evacuated without incident

Facebook Comments

Other Our Other Websites

Watch our these websites for exams preparations



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Imp News © 2017 Frontier Theme